Performing as a Pianist in County Leicestershire
I’ve performed as a pianist in Leicestershire many times and I’ve enjoyed every visit. The county is well known for the quality of its venues and is very popular for weddings. I’ve played the piano for many of these weddings and they have formed the backbone of my work in the area. Even so, I have also performed at other kinds of events such as corporate events and private parties.
From a Solo Pianist to a Jazz Band
Most of the bookings I’ve received in Leicestershire have been for me as a solo pianist. However, I am occasionally needed to provide larger line-ups. These range from duo up to a five-piece jazz band. The full range is as follows:a five-piece jazz band. The full range of line-ups is as follows:
- Duo – piano and vocals or piano and bass
- Trio – piano, bass and vocals or piano, bass and drums
- Quartet – piano, bass, drums and vocals or piano, bass, drums and sax
- Five Piece Jazz Band – piano, bass, drums, sax and vocals
I can find a line-up that will match both your budget and available space at your chosen venue.
I love jazz and I am booked as a jazz pianist. on a regular basis. My piano style has evolved through listening to the great pianists of the past. These pianists include the likes of Oscar Peterson, George Shearing, and Erroll Garner.
More often than not I’m booked in Leicestershire as a wedding pianist. This means that I have to be fluent in many styles and genres of music. These genres include blues, pop, rock, classical, Latin and even singalong.
Booking me as a singalong pianist in Leicestershire is a recent trend and it has become something I love. Most of the events that need this sort of music tend are themed events and parties. These are usually Peaky Blinders evenings, Wartime celebrations, and Cockney nights.
You can visit my HOME PAGE HERE
Please explore this site by clicking the links on the left of this page.
Here are some of the venues I’ve visited in Leicestershire as a pianist:
- Whatton House, Near Kegworth, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12 5BG
- Athena, Rutland Street, Leicester LE1 1SA
- Quorn Grange Hotel, 88 Wood Ln, Quorn, Loughborough LE12 8DB
- The Piano Room, Hall Lane, Lutterworth, Leicestershire LE17 4LN
- Ferrers Arms, Nottingham Road, Lount, Ashby-de-la-Zouch LE65 1SD