Performing as a Wedding Pianist and Jazz Band in Yorkshire
A lot of my work in Yorkshire is as a wedding pianist. Furthermore I was born in Yorkshire, and it is always nice for me to play the piano in my home county. Most of the time I perform around the area as a solo pianist, but I am sometimes called upon to provide larger line-ups. These include duos, trios, quartets, and a five-piece jazz band. The largest line-up consists of vocals, piano, bass, drums, and sax.
Weddings and Events
People travel from all over Britain to have their weddings in Yorkshire. Furthermore, my services as a pianist are needed more and more often. Besides my work as a wedding pianist, I am also available for parties and corporate events. If you would like to find out more about weddings then please visit www.ukweddingpianist.co.uk/.
The music I play is easy to listen to and is not ultra-modern. My influences are the great jazz pianists of the past. Pianists such as Oscar Peterson, George Shearing, Erroll Garner, and Dudley Moore. – rather than being influenced by the music of the Be-Bop genre (Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, etc.).
I often have to perform in Yorkshire as a wedding pianist and this requires me to be able to play many different genres of music. These genres include pop, rock, Latin, classical, blues and even singalong.
When I am a pianist at weddings, I usually have to try and make my piano playing inobtrusive. But I can turn up the gas if you are looking a something more lively. I try and make my music have a ‘feel-good ’ quality so that it sits well in any social occasion. I also try and make my music add sparkle to your event, without drowning conversation.
Visit Eugene’s HOME PAGE HERE
Please explore this site by clicking the links on the left of this page.
Here are some of the venues in Yorkshire where I have performed as a wedding pianist:
- Bertie’s Banqueting Rooms Brook Street, Elland, Halifax, West Yorkshire
- Whirlowbrook Hall, Eccleshall Road South, Sheffield
- Walton Hall, Wakefield, West Yorks. WF2 6PW
- Morley Town Hall, Queen Street, Morley, West Yorkshire LS27 9DY,
- Ripley Castle (East Wing), Harrogate
- Cutlers’ Hall, Church Street, Sheffield S1 1HG
- Allerton Castle Allerton Mauleverer, North Yorkshire HG5 0SE
- Nostell Priory, Doncaster Road, Nostell, nr Wakefield WF4 1QE
- Sun Pavillion, Cornwall Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 2PQ
- Oulton Hall, Rothwell Lane, Oulton, Leeds LS26 8HN
- Hazlewood Castle, Hazlewood, Tadcaster
- Corn Exchange, Call Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 7BR