Performing as a Pianist in Hampshire
Hampshire has many lovely venues and is definitely a hotspot for couples wishing to marry away from the hurly burly of London life. A lot of my work is as a wedding pianist, but I am also available for other types of events such as: birthday parties, christenings, outdoor events, anniversaries and corporate events.
From a Solo Pianist to a Jazz Band
I perform in Hampshire mostly as a solo pianist but I can provide many othe line-ups from duos (piano and bass or piano and vocals) right up to a jazz band.
I can make sure that you have the perfect line-up for your event. A line-up that will match both your budget and available space at the venue. Whether you book me as a solo jazz pianist or the full jazz band – you will find that I try and make the music have a feel good quality and consists of songs we all know. I try and make my music fit comfortably at any wedding, social event or party, and will hopefully add sparkle without drowning conversation.
Hampshire has quite an established jazz scene and as a pianist I have definitely got a leaning towards this style of music. I can, however, turn my hand (or hands!) to many other styles of music including classical, latin, rock, pop and sing-a-long. I can provide music for every part of your wedding day and can play piano music from Beethoven to Fats Domino.
Here are some of the Hampshire venues that have used my services as a pianist:
- Southampton City Art Gallery, Civic Centre, Commercial Road, Southampton., Hampshire – A pianists paradise. Ths fine venue has really nice piano that is dying to be played.
- The Elvetham, Hartley Whitney, Hampshire RG27 8AR – The Elvetham is a lovely place to hold an event and Eugene has been hired as a wedding pianist here on a number of occasions. They do have a piano, but it is seldom used due to it’s location at the venue.
- Lainston House Hotel, Sparsholt, Winchester SO21 2LT – A great rural venue with a nice piano in the main building. Wedding breakfasts, however, usually take place in the Dawley Barn so a digital piano is always needed.
- The Royal Bath Hotel, Bath Road, Bournemouth BH1 2EW – I’ve played the piano at this hotel a number of times and I’ve enjoyed every visit.
- Stansted Park, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire PO9 6DX – A magnicent venue that does have a nice piano in one of it’s rooms.
- Rhinefield House Hotel. Rhinefield Road. Brockenhurst. Hampshire. SO42 7QB – This is a lovely hotel and Eugene has been booked to perform as a pianist at this venue quite a few times.
Please visit my HOME PAGE HERE
Please explore this site by clicking the links on the left of this page.