Performing as a Pianist and Jazz Band in Buckinghamshire
Being one of the home counties, Buckinghamshire is local to me. I work as a pianist regularly in the area and I am familiar with many of its venues. Because the county is quite rural, there are many country houses and castles. A lot of these have become venues for all manner of events and parties.
Weddings and Events
I have mentioned how often I work in Buckinghamshire. Yet, it is as a wedding pianist that I am usually booked. I’m sure that this is due to the choice of venues in the area. Also, the county is popular for couples living in London wishing to escape the throng of city life.
A lot of my work is as a soloist, but I can provide larger line-ups from duos right up to a five-piece jazz band. The full range of line-ups I can offer is as follows:
Duo – piano and vocals or piano and bass
Trio – piano, bass, and vocals or piano, bass and drums
Quartet – piano, bass, drums and vocals or piano, bass, drums and sax
Five Piece Jazz Band – piano, bass, drums, sax and vocals
I can help you choose a line-up that will match both your budget and available space at your chosen venue in Buckinghamshire.
I love jazz and my jazz piano style has been a direct result of listening to the great pianists of the past. These jazz pianists include the likes of Oscar Peterson, Erroll Garner, and George Shearing. I am also influenced by the music of Ella Fitzgerald, Nat King Cole, and Louis Armstrong.
Although I am into jazz, I also have to be adept at many other styles of music. Being a wedding pianist in Buckinghamshire often means that I have to play different genres of music for each part of the wedding day. The genres I play are pop, rock, Latin, classical, blues, and even singalong.
The demand for me as a singalong pianist in Buckinghamshire has been a recent thing and has become something I love. It is mostly London themed events that need this style of music. Yet, it has become popular for other kinds of events such as weddings and corporate events. Please see Singalong Page for more information. Alternatively, visit www.uksingalongpianist.co.uk.
Her are some of the venues in Buckinghamshire I have visited:
- RAF High Wycombe, Naphill Bucks HP14 4UE
- The Derehams Inn, 5 Derehams Ln, Loudwater, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP10 9RH
- Inn at Woburn (The), George Street, Woburn, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK17 9PX
- Hall Barn, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9 2SG
- Bisham Abbey, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7 1RT
- Hartwell House, Oxford Road, Nr Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP17 8NR
- Parkside Hotel Milton Keynes, Woughton On The Green, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK6 3LR
- Chicheley Hall, Chicheley Road, Chicheley, Buckinghamshire MK16 9JJ
- The Garibaldi, Hedsor Road, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8 5EE
- The Broughton Hotel, Broughton, Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire MK10 9A
- Halton Houses, RAF Halton, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP22 5PG
Please visit Eugene’s HOME PAGE HERE
Please explore this site by clicking the links on the left of this page.